Web Developer ▾
Nectar is looking to hire a skilled web developer to work on a beehive monitoring platform aimed for beekeepers. Under the supervision of the lead software developer, he will work on the implementation of the first versions of the platform while contributing to its design and requirements analysis. Through the mandate, field trips will be made in order to meet beekeepers, learn about their reality and ensure the developed platform suits their needs.
The chosen candidate will help the team focus on developing tools for the two of the main core values: the web application and the analysis algorithms.
- Implementation of web services (API) and servers.
- Integration of the web application accessible to beekeepers.
- Collaborate with developers, researchers, designers and electrical engineers in order to release the first version of the platform.
- Research and implement continuous integration for the application and services.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of software requirements.
- Versatile and creative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interest in user interface design.
- One year of web development experience.
- Web development frameworks experience, Node.js is a plus.
- HTML and CSS experience.
- Strong understanding of communication protocols and networking technologies.
- Interest in sustainability.
- Remunaration according to experience
- Full Time
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project
- Join a small, fun, world-class team
- Beekeeping skills!