Administration & Finance Intern ▾
Nectar is looking for a rigorous and purpose driven administration & finance intern! The intern will carry out finance and accounting operations, participate in the development of the company's accounting structure and work with the founding team to develop funding strategies.
- Optimize Accounting Structure;
- Build financial forecasts;
- Manage payroll and invoices;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements, tax returns and declaration of R&D expenses.
- Fast learning abilities;
- Autonomy, initiative and flexibility are essential;
- Organized person capable of setting up structures and methodologies;
- Mastering of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with Quickbooks;
- Excellent communication skills, both in French and English;
- Desire to contribute to the development of the start-up.
- Remuneration according to experience.
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project;
- Join a small, fun, world-class team;
- Potential employement opportunities after internship.
Is a plus:
- Past startup work experience;
- Knowledge in beekeeping;
- Past agriculture work experience.
Web Development Freelancer ▾
Nectar is looking to hire a skilled web developer intern to work on a beehive monitoring platform aimed for beekeepers. Under the supervision of the lead software developer, he will work on the implementation of the first versions of the platform while contributing to its design and requirements analysis. Through the internship, field trips will be made in order to meet beekeepers, learn about their reality and ensure the developed platform suits their needs.
The chosen intern will help the team focus on developing tools for the two of the main core values: the web application and the analysis algorithms.
- Implementation of web services (API) and servers.
- Integration of the web application accessible to beekeepers.
- Collaborate with developers, researchers, designers and electrical engineers in order to release the first version of the platform.
- Research and implement continuous integration for the application and services.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of software requirements.
- Versatile and creative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interest in user interface design.
- One year of web development experience.
- Web development frameworks experience, Node.js is a plus.
- HTML and CSS experience.
- Strong understanding of communication protocols and networking technologies.
- Interest in sustainability.
- 8 weeks
- 24 hours per week
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project
- Join a small, fun, world-class team
- Possibility to continue afterwards
- Beekeeping skills!