Administration & Finance Intern
Nectar is looking for a rigorous and purpose driven administration & finance intern! The intern will carry out finance and accounting operations, participate in the development of the company's accounting structure and work with the founding team to develop funding strategies.
- Optimize Accounting Structure;
- Build financial forecasts;
- Manage payroll and invoices;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements, tax returns and declaration of R&D expenses.
- Fast learning abilities;
- Autonomy, initiative and flexibility are essential;
- Organized person capable of setting up structures and methodologies;
- Mastering of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with Quickbooks;
- Excellent communication skills, both in French and English;
- Desire to contribute to the development of the start-up.
- Remuneration according to experience.
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project;
- Join a small, fun, world-class team;
- Potential employement opportunities after internship.
Is a plus:
- Past startup work experience;
- Knowledge in beekeeping;
- Past agriculture work experience.
Communication & Marketing Intern
Nectar is looking for a creative marketing intern motivated by the desire for impact! During the summer, you will work with the founding team on the development of Nectar's community, plan communication strategies and meet with various stakeholders in the field (in our case, literally in the field).
- Community Building and Management
- Social Media management
- Newsletter Management
- Blog Management
- Public Relations
- Content Creation
- Online Adds
- SEO and PPC
- Google Analytics
- Part time
- Remuneration according to experience
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project
- Join a small, fun, world-class team
- Possibility to continue afterwards
- Beekeeping skills!
- Graphic and/or Web Design